Great taste is the name of the game and I am committed to stepping up to the "plate". My goal is to provide delicious, natural options. That's why I prepare all of my meals with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
My approach is totally customizable options that are 100% focused on your personal needs, likes and dislikes and dietary restrictions to create a custom experience to fit your lifestyle and preferences.
Save time and eat healthy. PlateVibes will plan, shop, cook and clean up while producing incredible tasty dishes for you and your family. Every Dish will be made from fresh and healthy ingredients to create tasty and healthy meals.
Upcoming Cooking Classes
- Sold OutTime is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USATime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USA$55 Per Person. Up your dessert game with three classic crowd-pleasers. Get hands-on practice creating dark chocolate cherry truffles and making flaky tartlets with tangy lemon curd. Plus, we'll make a very special upside-down pie (long story).
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Food TruckTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Food TruckTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Food Truck$55 Per Person. From Mexico to Thailand, India to France—join us for a culinary adventure as we sample spectacular street foods from around the world. In this fun class, you’ll practice techniques for grilling and frying as we recreate traditional satay, samosas and dipping sauces from sc
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ TuscanyTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ TuscanyTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ Tuscany$55 Per Person. There's so much more to Italian cuisine than pasta. Practice stirring risotto to creamy perfection and learn the Tuscan technique for grilling chicken under a brick. Craving something sweet? We’ll macerate fresh strawberries to pair with a wine-infused sweet custard.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ Mexican CuisineTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ Mexican CuisineTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class _ Mexican Cuisine$60 Per Person. Move over chips and salsa—make room for an unforgettable Mexican cantina feast. Try your hand at creating sizzling fajitas, crushing avocados for the ultimate guac and putting together a salad inspired by Mexican street corn. For a sweet finish, we’ll bake up churros.
- Sold OutTime is TBDTBDTime is TBDTBDTime is TBDTBD$55 Per Person. Join us to learn how to create appetizers that make party guests say “Wow!” It’s easy to just use the old tried and true appetizers when attending or hosting a party, but with this class you’ll come away with new ideas, new flavors and even new ways of presenting fabulous appetizers!
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BreakfastTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BreakfastTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Breakfast$55 Per Person. Kickstart your day with some new and creative Breakfast ideas! This class will provide you with simple and fun options that will blow your family and friends away. If you are planning a baby shower or any private event the menu choices are endless…
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_NoodlesTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_NoodlesTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Noodles$60 Per Person. Noodles are one of the most common dishes in Asian cuisine. In this class, we will teach you how to finesse this kitchen staple into one pot meals. You’ll learn tips for cooking them properly every time and find out how to elevate each noodle with exotic flavor packed ingredients.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_PaellaTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Paella
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ThanksgivingTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ThanksgivingTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Thanksgiving$60 Per Person. Join us in this class as we explore new Thanksgiving flavors in fun and unexpected ways. Learn some tips and tricks to an Upside Down Turkey + all of the common sides dishes with twist and turns sure to satisfy everyone around the table. Learn a show-stopping dessert and more.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_IndianTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_IndianTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Indian$65 Per Person. Indian cuisine delivers a feast for all the senses with a delicate balance of flavors, textures, heat, and colors. In this class, we will teach you how to use Indian spices and techniques to recreate restaurant favorites like butter chicken.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ThaiTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Thai
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Cast IronTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Cast Iron
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ItalianTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ItalianTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Italian$60 Per Person. Didn’t learn to cook with an Italian grandmother? No worries - there will be plenty of hands-on practice making Italian-American favorites. In this class you will enjoy making fresh pasta dough for homemade fettuccine, pounding chicken for the perfect chicken Parmesan and more.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Plant BasedTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Plant BasedTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Plant Based$60 Per Person. Looking for something new at your Holiday Table? No matter what your skill set is, you will experience a hands-on class using unique ingredients to create some amazing food. You will learn that new foods can be simple and packed with flavor.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_KoreanTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Korean
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BrunchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BrunchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Brunch$65 per person. Join us in the kitchen to celebrate your love of Summer flavors. Mouth-Watering Brunch menu options will be shared in this class. Get your hands-on experience using new ingredients to elevate your Brunch Table. These new dishes will surely be a conversational piece at your table.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_FrenchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_FrenchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_French$60 Per Person. From Paris to Provence, bistros are at the heart of French cooking. Join me for bistro fare and learn to prepare a complete menu of simple-yet-sophisticated classics. We'll show you easy traditional French cooking techniques and tips for introducing the culture of France.
- Sold OutTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Nourshing FoodTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Nourshing FoodTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Nourshing Food$60 Per Person. It is summer and time to shake up your comfort food favorites by adding more veggies and sprucing up your cooking techniques. In this class, I will teach you how to prepare hearty, satisfying dishes that are packed with grains, vegetables, fruits and lean protein.
Hear what they say about Liz:
“My family and I cannot recommend Liz enough! She is reliable, professional, and always flexible and understanding with our very particular food request. She goes above and beyond every time in preparing meals for our family daily.”
Erin and Ryan
Follow Liz on Instagram