Together at the Table
PlateVibes is a private chef company, on land or by sea, who will bring unique ingredients together to create a plate of food deep in flavors for your family and friends to enjoy during a private dinner, event or cooking class in your home or on your yacht.
Great taste is the name of the game and I am committed to stepping up to the "plate". My goal is to provide delicious, natural options. That's why I prepare all of my meals with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
My approach is totally customizable options that are 100% focused on your personal needs, likes and dislikes and dietary restrictions to create a custom experience to fit your lifestyle and preferences.
Save time and eat healthy. PlateVibes will plan, shop, cook and clean up while producing incredible tasty dishes for you and your family. Every Dish will be made from fresh and healthy ingredients to create tasty and healthy meals.
Meal Prep & Private Dinner Experiences
Let me help you with a tailored meal plan that is right for you and your family. Get in touch with Liz to start planning the perfect meal for a private dinner experience, holiday party, graduation, special dinner and more.
Freelance Yacht Chef
Chef position onboard a 35M+ motor yacht, or a Sous Chef position on a 65M+ motor yacht, where I utilize my extensive background in high end catering and Private Chef work, to add value and support to a great program, crew and owner.
Whether primarily for education or for a celebration, my Master Cooking Classes are sure to be full of fun, wonderful insight, as well as delicious and nutritious fare. Classes can be interactive or demo style, whichever the host prefers.
Upcoming Cooking Classes
- Sat, Dec 05PlateVibes
- Thu, Dec 09Fry Family FarmDec 09, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USAJoin us to learn how to create appetizers that make party guests say “Wow!” It’s easy to just use the old tried and true appetizers when attending or hosting a party, but with this class you’ll come away with new ideas, new flavors and even new ways of presenting fabulous appetizers!
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USAJoin us in this class as we explore new Thanksgiving flavors in fun and unexpected ways. Learn some tips and tricks to an Upside Down Turkey + all of the common sides dishes with twist and turns sure to satisfy everyone around the table. Learn a show stopping dessert - Maple Syrup Cream Brulee?
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USANoodles are one of the most common dishes in Asian cuisine. In this class, we will teach you how to finesse this kitchen staple into one pot meals. You’ll learn tips for cooking them properly every time and find out how to elevate each noodle with exotic flavor packed ingredients.
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USACooking Class Description: Move over chips and salsa—make room for an unforgettable Mexican cantina feast. Try your hand at creating sizzling fajitas, crushing avocados for the ultimate guacamole and putting together a salad inspired by Mexican street corn. For a sweet finish, we’ll bake up churro's
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USACooking Class Description: From Mexico to Thailand, India to France—join us for a culinary adventure as we sample spectacular street foods from around the world. In this fun class, you’ll practice techniques for grilling and frying as we recreate traditional satay, samosas and dipping sauces from sc
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USAJoin us in the kitchen to celebrate your love of Summer flavors. Mouth-Watering Brunch menu options will be shared in this class. Get your hands-on experience with using new ingredients to elevate your Brunch Table. These new dishes will surely be a conversational piece at your table.
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Lane Medford OR 97501Didn’t learn to cook with an Italian grandmother? No worries - there will be plenty of hands-on practice making Italian-American favorites. In this class you will enjoy making fresh pasta dough for homemade fettuccine, pounding chicken for the perfect chicken Parmesan and more.
- Time is TBDFry Family Farm
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USAKick start your day with some new and creative Breakfast ideas! This class will provide you Simple and fun options that will blow your family and friends away. If you are planning a baby shower or any private event the menu choices are endless…
- Time is TBDFry Family FarmTime is TBDFry Family Farm, 2184 Ross Ln, Medford, OR 97501, USACooking Class Description: There's so much more to Italian cuisine than pasta. Practice stirring risotto to creamy perfection and learn the Tuscan technique for grilling chicken under a brick. Craving something sweet? We’ll macerate fresh strawberries to pair with a wine-infused sweet custard.
- Time is TBDFry Family Farm