Together at the Table
PlateVibes is a private chef company, on land or by sea, who will bring unique ingredients together to create a plate of food deep in flavors for your family and friends to enjoy during a private dinner, event or cooking class in your home or on your yacht.
Great taste is the name of the game and I am committed to stepping up to the "plate". My goal is to provide delicious, natural options. That's why I prepare all of my meals with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
My approach is totally customizable options that are 100% focused on your personal needs, likes and dislikes and dietary restrictions to create a custom experience to fit your lifestyle and preferences.
Save time and eat healthy. PlateVibes will plan, shop, cook and clean up while producing incredible tasty dishes for you and your family. Every Dish will be made from fresh and healthy ingredients to create tasty and healthy meals.
Meal Prep & Private Dinner Experiences
Let me help you with a tailored meal plan that is right for you and your family. Get in touch with Liz to start planning the perfect meal for a private dinner experience, holiday party, graduation, special dinner and more.
Freelance Yacht Chef
Chef position onboard a 35M+ motor yacht, or a Sous Chef position on a 65M+ motor yacht, where I utilize my extensive background in high end catering and Private Chef work, to add value and support to a great program, crew and owner.
Whether primarily for education or for a celebration, my Master Cooking Classes are sure to be full of fun, wonderful insight, as well as delicious and nutritious fare. Classes can be interactive or demo style, whichever the host prefers.
Upcoming Cooking Classes
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Instant Pot 101Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Instant Pot 101Are you afraid of your Instant Pot? No matter what your skill set is, you will experience a hands-on class using the Instant Pot to create some amazing food. You will learn that new foods can be simple and packed with flavor. It’s time to tackle this kitchen gadget once and for all.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Nourshing FoodTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Nourshing FoodIt is summer and time shake up your comfort food favorites by adding more veggies and sprucing up your cooking techniques. In this class, I will teach you how to prepare hearty, satisfying dishes that are packed with grains, vegetables, fruits and lean protein.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Kids Cuisine
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_FrenchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_FrenchFrom Paris to Provence, bistros are at the heart of French cooking. Join me for this fabulous bistro fare and learn to prepare a complete menu of simple-yet-sophisticated classics. We'll show you easy traditional French cooking techniques and tips for introducing the culture of France.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BrunchTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_BrunchJoin us in the kitchen to celebrate your love of Summer flavors. Mouth-Watering Brunch menu options will be shared in this class. Get your hands-on experience with using new ingredients to elevate your Brunch Table. These new dishes will surely be a conversational piece at your table.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Korean
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Cast Iron
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ItalianTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ItalianDidn’t learn to cook with an Italian grandmother? No worries - there will be plenty of hands-on practice making Italian-American favorites. In this class you will enjoy making fresh pasta dough for homemade fettuccine, pounding chicken for the perfect chicken Parmesan and more.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Plant BasedTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Plant BasedLooking for something new at your Holiday Table? No matter what your skill set is, you will experience a hands-on class using unique ingredients to create some amazing food. You will learn that new foods can be simple and packed with flavor. It’s time to elevate your Holiday Sides and Desserts.
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Indian
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ThanksgivingTime is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_ThanksgivingJoin us in this class as we explore new Thanksgiving flavors in fun and unexpected ways. Learn some tips and tricks to an Upside Down Turkey + all of the common sides dishes with twist and turns sure to satisfy everyone around the table. Learn a show stopping dessert - Maple Syrup Cream Brulee?
- Time is TBDVirtual Cooking Class_Paella