Introduction to Indian Food
Time & Location
About the Event
Indian cuisine delivers a feast for all the senses with a delicate balance of flavors, textures, heat, and colors. In this class, we will teach you how to use Indian spices and techniques to recreate restaurant favorites like butter chicken. To cool your palate, we’ll finish with homemade candied ginger ice cream.
What to expect:
· Create a 3 Resturant Favorite Indian Dishes
· Health Benefits of the ingredients
· How to plan out your meal to eliminate stress.
· How to set-up your kitchen for success.
· Hands-on cooking instruction on Indian Food
· Time Management; It’s all in the prepping
· Recipes for the Indian Dishes Created
· Enjoy the dinner you have prepared during a Q&A session with the chef.
You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back