Cast Iron Cooking
Time & Location
About the Event
From skillets and Dutch ovens to griddles and grill pans, cast iron cookware offers endless versatility. In this class, we will cover all the essentials of cast iron care and show you how to choose the ideal pan for each task. You’ll practice a variety of skills including braising, grilling, sauce making and baking. Join us and discover why this time-tested cookware will become your go-to favorite.
What to expect:
· Create a meal using the Cast Iron
· Health Benefits of ingredients
· How to plan out your meal to eliminate stress.
· How to set-up your kitchen for success.
· Hands on cooking instruction on Italian Food
· Time Management; It’s all in the prepping
· Recipes for the 4 course French Inspired Meal
· Enjoy the dinner you have prepared during a Q&A session with the chef.
You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back