Mama Mia – Taste of Italy
Time & Location
About the Event
Didn’t learn to cook with an Italian grandmother? No worries—bring the family for plenty of hands-on practice making Italian-American favorites. In this class you will enjoy making fresh pasta dough for homemade fettuccine, pounding chicken for the perfect chicken Parmesan and stirring chocolate chips into the base for homemade Italian dessert. The best part? You'll get to taste each creation.
What to expect:
· Create a 3-4 course Italian Meal
· Health Benefits of ingredients
· How to plan out your meal to eliminate stress.
· How to set-up your kitchen for success.
· Hands on cooking instruction on Italian Food
· Time Management; It’s all in the prepping
· Recipes for the 3-4 course Italian Meal
· Take home a PlateVibes Italian Blend spice jar.
· Enjoy the dinner you have prepared during a Q&A session with the chef.
You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back